Gravitational is looking for a Sr Technical Recruiter with a full-cycle recruiting experience to help us grow our engineering team.
A successful recruiter will collaborate with our CTO and proactively identify future hiring needs. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best people, even those who are “not looking”.
You must be able to speak the same language as our candidates. You should be able to attract engineers who love building open-source developer tools and comfortable with:
- Systems software like Operating Systems, proxies, compilers, etc.
- Infrastructure and network security, penetration testing and compliance.
- Lower-level programming languages like Golang, Rust or C/C++.
- Cloud infrastructure technologies like AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc.
- Design and implement the overall recruiting strategy.
- Manage our recruiting pipeline and the applicant tracking system.
- Comfortably present and promote our technology and our engineering culture.
- Write and post technical and other job descriptions.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with Engineering professionals and other potential candidates.
- Assist in onboarding new hires
- Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Support for recruitment in other departments (e.g. sales, marketing)
- 4-6 years of work experience as a Technical/Engineering Recruiter or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand, explain and evaluate job requirements for Engineering roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation