This job involves a mix of manual QA test plan design and execution with gradual shift to automation using Go and Kubernetes. This role is good for professionals focusing on QA automation and interested in getting into cloud native and cloud computing space.
You have industry experience in QA engineering in software infrastructure and security space, and excited to work with experienced software
development team, would like to spend more time programming automation in Go, Linux and Kubernetes.
If you are this kind of person, here is what you will be working on:
* Execute the manual test plans before each release alongside our engineering team. (Currently engineering team executes manual and automated test plans).
* Improve our regression testing suite for Gravity, Robotest
* Add Robotest tests support for Teleport.
This position includes both manual test plan execution and automation, with initial emphasis on manual execution with gradual shift to automation over the course of the year.
You have to have experience writing automation for server side software for Linux and experience in QA of server side software systems running on Linux, using any of the programming languages: Java/C/C#/Go/Lisp/Haskell/Clojure
You will gain deep understanding of:
* Programming in Go
* Kubernetes and containers
* Cloud computing platforms
* Linux administration, Linux networking